Modern life is full of pressure, how can I live more easily? The latest article published in the American Men’s Health, based on a number of research results, summarized 40 ways to relieve stress.
1. Drink more orange juice: The latest research has found that supplementing enough vitamin C every day can help reduce the body’s stress hormone levels. Researchers suggest that drinking two cups of about 250 ml of orange juice a day not only meets the body’s demand for vitamin C, but also reduces stress.
2. Take a deep breath before answering the phone: Make a mark on the phone, such as using a sticker to cut a beautiful green dot and paste it, reminding yourself to take a deep breath before answering the phone. This is a relaxation secret that can reduce stress and make your voice sound more confident.
3. Pinch the earlobe and make a circle: Pull the earlobe lightly with both hands, draw a circle in the opposite direction, and count from 1 to 10. This action is beneficial to activate the cerebral cortex and relieve stress.
4. Smile quietly for 2 seconds before speaking: Afraid of speaking? Look at the audience with a smile and stay quiet for 2 seconds to slow down, make the audience more comfortable, and relieve tension.
5. Ironing clothes: The repetitive action of ironing clothes puts you into a trance state, puts the brain in a “self-running” mode, and relieves stress thoughts.
6. Drinking coffee with many people: Many people like to drink coffee to relieve stress, but British researchers have found that drinking coffee alone is difficult to eliminate tension, anxiety or nervousness, while drinking with a group of people will make the stress relieved.
7. 33 minutes of high-intensity exercise: A study by the University of Missouri found that 33 minutes of high-intensity exercise is most helpful for stress reduction. Running fast, pedaling the bicycle hard, and punching the sandbag are all good choices.
8. Memorizing lyrics: Memorizing the lyrics of your favorite songs is a challenge to memory. This method is moderately difficult, with clear results, and helps reduce stress.
9. Hypothesis: Faced with a screaming child or other extremely stressful situations, imagine “If someone gives you 100,000 yuan, how long can you stand it?” Suddenly, you will be surprised Found that I feel much better.
10. Watering the plants: Water the plants when they are troubled. Studies have shown that being in the plant world for 10 seconds can produce tremendous psychological relaxation.
11. Choose a green road for commuting to and from get off work: The road has a beautiful green landscape, which is beneficial to pedestrians and relieves stress.
12. Apologize in time: Frankly speaking about your mistakes or hurting others, and apologizing in time will help ease tension and reduce stress.
13. Change the cool-colored curtains: For those who love to lose their temper, it is best to choose cool-colored curtains such as green or blue at home. Cool colors are more comforting and calming.
14. Polish shoes: Walking can help reduce frustration, but you must polish your shoes before going out. The brighter the shoes, the stronger your confidence.
15. Do things you are afraid to do in advance: For things you don’t want to do, such as medical examinations and meeting people you hate, it’s better to do it late than early to avoid more stress. 16. Say “Relax now”: Close the door, turn up the volume of your computer or audio, and say to yourself “Relax now” for 6 minutes while taking a deep breath.
17. Traveling: If you feel the pressure of being reprimanded by your boss, you might as well take a long trip. The scenery along the way will help you relieve your worries.
18. Put the tennis ball into a hole and squeeze it hard: the pressure on your hands increases, and the pressure on other parts of the body will decrease, which will help relax the body and mind.
19. Sex: When sex reaches its climax, the human body will release β-endorphin, which has analgesic, decompression and relaxation effects.
20. Playing with plasticine: Use plasticine to make something that symbolizes “failure”, and then throw it away. This action can help people get out of the shadow of past failures, grasp the present, and look to the future.
21. Call a friend: When work is too busy, you should slow down the pace of work. Call a friend and take a short break to help reduce work pressure and make yourself feel that you can fully control your work.
22. 10 minutes early: When you go to work or go to an appointment, you must leave 10 minutes early. Once there is a traffic jam on the road, it will cause tremendous pressure.